Make Videos for Twitter
Learn how to quickly and easily make videos for Twitter with Biteable.
Research has shown that people are far more likely to click on a Twitter link that features video than anything else, so if you’re trying to maintain a presence on Twitter, producing video content should be high on your list of things to do.
Things to Remember
- When you upload your Biteable video to Twitter it needs to be less than 30 seconds, but we recommend keeping your video even shorter. Due to the nature of Twitter, you really only want a video designed to ‘tease’ content on your website or very quickly mention your brand.
- Twitter is a conversation, so creating videos in response to Tweets relating to your industry can be a great way of connecting with people who may not have heard of you.
- 90% of Twitter video views are on mobile devices, so keep your message big and obvious for small screens.
- Twitter users are more likely to engage with ‘native’ Twitter videos so upload your video straight to Twitter rather than linking to a third-party site like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Twitter may try to trim the start and end of your video. You can fix this by simply adjusting the slider at the bottom of the upload window before you click Done.