A registered user of the Biteable web application – app.biteable.com
(hereafter referred to as “Licensee”)
are granted the right to use any video that you customize and download from the Biteable web application for non-broadcast purposes including publication on websites, social media and display at events or meetings.
1. All Video graphics customized and or downloaded from biteable.com are the intellectual property of Biteable Pty Ltd.
2. Licensee, or their customers, shall have a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the Video for non-broadcast purposes subject to the following restrictions:
a. The Audio used in a Video may not be transferred, copied, or duplicated by itself, either in whole or in part, other than in timed-relation with the Video. Further, the Audio, may not be resold, licensed, leased or in any way distributed to any third party.
b. Release or redistribution of the Audio (e.g., making it available for download via the internet) is not permitted.
c. Release or redistribution of the Video file with or without Audio (e.g., making it available for download via the internet) is not permitted.
3. Licensee is hereby granted the perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to publicly display the video, for profit or non-profit, and authorize others to display the video.
4. Biteable pty Ltd represents and warrants that it has the right to license one hundred percent (100%) of the video throughout the territory and that this Agreement does not infringe on any of the rights of any third parties.
5. This Agreement does not authorize or permit any use of the Video not expressly set forth herein or to make any other use of the Video not expressly authorized here-under. Biteable Pty Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted to Licensee here-under. All rights granted here-under are granted on a non-exclusive basis.
6. Biteable accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the Video.
7. This license is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the respective successors and/or assigns of the parties hereto.
8. Licensee must own the copyright of any files uploaded to biteable.com for use in a Video.
9. IN THE EVENT OF ANY MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY USE OF THE VIDEOS BY A THIRD PARTY, ALL RIGHTS GRANTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL TERMINATE IMMEDIATELY. ANY CONTINUED USE OF THE VIDEOS BY LICENSEE SHALL CONSTITUTE AN INTENTIONAL INFRINGEMENT OF THE COPYRIGHTS IN AND TO THE VIDEOS. THE COPYRIGHT OWNER(S) OF THE VIDEO HEREBY RESERVES ALL THEIR RIGHTS TO LEGAL AND FINANCIAL REMEDIES AND RELIEF.