Everyone from large companies to small businesses can experience the benefits of video marketing as part of their overall marketing mix. Biteable is the best online software platform to make videos for marketing purposes - whether for social media, websites, mailouts or blogs. It’s easy to use, the end results are high quality, and best of all, it’s free!
Effective business video marketing using one of our free templates (or start from scratch!)
Start creating impactful marketing videos in minutes with our simple online video marketing solution. Just follow the steps below:
- Choose a video template from one of the six selected videos below.
- Log in or sign up to Biteable.
- Customize your template, it’s that easy!
Why use video marketing?
When someone like Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, announces that he expects Facebook to be mostly video in the next five years, you know it’s time to start using video for marketing. If you’re not convinced, check out some interesting statistics that highlight the benefits of video marketing:
- Cisco predicts that video will account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 2020.
- Syndacast found that 78% of people watch videos online every week and 55% every day.
- Twitter reported that videos and pictures get the most retweets.
- Google’s algorithms may rank a web page featuring video higher than one without.
- Facebook and Twitter’s newsfeeds favour video over other types of post.
- According to Dreamgrow, adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- Studies have found that 84% of consumers have been convinced to make a purchase after watching a video and that 81% of businesses with an explainer (i.e. ‘marketing’) video on their homepage said the video increased sales.
- Syndacast found that click-through rates increase by between 200%-300% when a marketing email contained a video.
Biteable is a content maker’s dream. We’re using the videos as digital display and advertising at our offices and will hopefully coordinate into a social media campaign too. Keep up the great work.
What is video marketing?
Video content marketing can be used for everything from raising awareness of your brand and explaining your solution, to building rapport with potential and existing customers.
In an increasingly digital world, it seems more and more likely that businesses and organizations who aren’t pushing video in their marketing strategy will be left behind. The question is: what sort of video should you make?
Video marketing ideas…
- Advertisement. An old-school advertisement is the basic, white-bread staple of the marketing world. Typically it will feature a special offer such as a discounted price, a competition or new product.
- Explainer. A relatively new addition to the marketer’s arsenal, this type of marketing video simply explains something about the business or product, or is a branded how-to video. These are great to include on your homepage, as general content on your website or as a piece of evergreen viral publicity out in the wild.
- Infographic. Infographics are simply a curated presentation of statistics or facts in a visual format. These are widely regarded as trustworthy due to their factual, scientific nature.
- Presentation. Very similar to explainers, presentations are usually (but not always) something shown to a live, invited audience, but can be a useful marketing tool to start a buzz. Apple uses these to great effect when launching new products and TED Talks are an extremely popular form of these too.
- Promo. Promos are one of the most interesting formats of video marketing, usually presenting something highly entertaining, informative or moving and tying it to a brand. The most popular of these will compel viewers to seek out the video and watch it for fun.