1. Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. (2006). Definitions and Terms Relating to Co-Occurring Disorders. COCE Overview Paper 1. DHHS Publication No. (SMA) 06-4163 Rockville, MD: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and Center for Mental Health Services.
- "Co-Occurring Disorders" at Youth.gov: https://youth.gov/youth-topics/youth-mental-health/co-occurring
- “Co-Occurring Disorder and Youth” at Mental Health America: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/conditions/co-occurring-disorder-and-youth
- “Treating Adolescents with Co-Occurring Disorders,” Florida Certification Board/Southern Coast ATTC Monograph Series #2 (2007): https://dbhdd.georgia.gov/sites/dbhdd.georgia.gov/files/imported/DBHDD/Training/Videos/COD_Toolkit_09_SouthCoast.ATTC.TreatingAdol.COD.pdf
- “The Minnesota Model of School-based Diversion for Students with Co-Occurring Disorders: Implementation Manual,” Minnesota Department of Human Services: https://www.district287.org/uploaded/A_Better_Way/IMPLEMENTATIONMANUAL(revisions).pdf