* Kognito (LGBTQ on Campus trainings): https://ccc.kognito.com
* Out Alliance (trainings): https://outalliance.org/
* Campus Pride (school search tools, resources for LGBTQ athletes, more): https://www.campuspride.org/
* Advocates for Youth (curriculum, youth leadership): https://advocatesforyouth.org/
* Safe Zone Project (free downloadable curriculum): https://thesafezoneproject.com/
* Trevor Project (webinars, trainings, suicide lifeline): https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
* Center of Excellence for Transgender Health (trainings for trans health care competence): http://www.transhealth.ucsf.edu/
* Queer Grace (online encyclopedia for LGBTQ and Christian life): http://queergrace.com/
* LGBT Spiritual Resource Center from Unity (non-faith-specific): http://www.unity.org/resources/lgbt
* Faith Resources from Human Rights Campaign: https://www.hrc.org/resources/faith-resources
1) Fall 2000 ACHA data: https://www.acha.org/documents/ncha/ACHA-NCHA_Reference_Group_ExecutiveSummary_Fall2000.pdf
Spring 2018 ACHA data: https://www.acha.org/documents/ncha/NCHA-II_Spring_2018_Reference_Group_Executive_Summary.pdf
2) Toomey, R.B., Ryan, C., Diaz, R., Card, N.A., & Russell, S.T. (2010). Gender nonconforming lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth: School victimization and young adult psychosocial adjustment. Developmental Psychology, 46, 1580–1589.
3) Fedewa, A.L. & Ahn, S. (2011). The effects of bullying and peer victimization on sexual minority and heterosexual youth: A quantitative meta‐analysis of the literature. Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 7(4), 398‐ 418.
4) Ryan, C., Huebner, D., Diaz, R.M., & Sanchez, J. (2009). Family rejection as a predictor of negative health outcomes in White and Latino lesbian, gay, and bisexual young adults. Pediatrics, 123, 346–352.