1. Ma, J., & Baum, S. (April 2016). Trends in Community Colleges: Enrollment, Prices, Student Debt, and Completion. College Board Research: Research Brief. New York, NY: The College Board.
2. California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office. California Community Colleges Key Facts: Student Demographics by Ethnicity for 2016-2017. Retrieved January 9, 2018, from http://californiacommunitycolleges.cccco.edu/PolicyInAction/KeyFacts.aspx
3. Crockett, L. J., Iturbide, M. I., Stone, R. A. T., McGinley, M., Raffaelli, M., & Carlo, G. (2007). Acculturative stress, social support, and coping: Relations to psychological adjustment among Mexican American college students. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 13(4), 347-355.
4. Hwang, W., & Goto, S. (2008). The Impact of Perceived Racial Discrimination on the Mental Health of Asian American and Latino College Students. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 14(4), 326-336.
5. Saenz, V. B., & Ponjuan, L. (November 2011). Men of Color: Ensuring the Academic Success of Latino Males in Higher Education. Institute for Higher Education Policy (IHEP) and Pathways to College Success. Retrieved January 9, 2018, from http://www.ihep.org/sites/default/files/uploads/docs/pubs/brief_men_of_color_latinos.pdf
6. California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office. “Resources for Undocumented Students.” Visit: http://www.cccco.edu/ResourcesforUndocumentedStudents.aspx
7. Crandal, M. (April 28, 2015). “Mental Health Supports for Latino College Students.” California Community Colleges Student Mental Health Program. https://emt.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/vc_launch.pl?activity_id=tybfsst&user_id