Biteable is the perfect online software tool to create an animated explainer video for your business. With hundreds of animated scenes to choose from, you can add your own colors, company logo and sound, or choose from our pre-made explainer video templates.
Edit a free animated explainer video template with Biteable’s online tools
Biteable wants to help you make your own online explainer video, and using one of our free explainer video templates, you’ll be off to a super start.
- Choose an explainer video template you like – we’ve listed three suggestions below
- Sign up or Log in to Biteable
- Start editing the customisable version of your chosen video template
What Animated Explainer Videos Can Do For Your Business
- Engage your viewer. People are far more likely to watch an explainer video than read a large block of text.
- Simplify your concepts. Complex ideas can be made easier to understand with a few well-chosen explainer visuals. Even simple ideas can sound complicated when written as text.
- Improve the click-through rate on your website. The majority of businesses who include an explainer video on their website report an increase in sales.
- Help people remember your business and what it does. Because of the way our brains work, people are 40% more likely to remember information if it is presented visually as opposed to just text.
- Decrease the amount of customer support queries. A good explainer video will contain the answers to most of your major FAQs and most people prefer to watch a video than calling or emailing customer support anyway.
- Increase your SEO. Because of the way Google works, websites with video rank higher than those without, and the more videos you have, the higher Google will rank your page.
- Improve your social media reach. Social media sites tend to rank video posts higher than other types, so if you have an explainer video that people see in their newsfeed, they may remember your product or business – even if they haven’t watched your video.
- Explainer Videos are easy to share. If someone sees your animated explainer video and knows someone else who might be interested, it is very easy for them to send a link to that person.
- Establish a personality for your business. Your explainer video might be the first introduction to your business a customer has, so if you’d like to give your business a bit of personality, an explainer video is the perfect place to establish it.
So glad a friend of mine told me about Biteable. I love it - and quickly got approval for a year-long subscription.
What’s So Great About Explainer Videos? Some Statistics:
- Including an animated explainer video on your landing page can convert up to 80% more of your visitors into paying customers or signups.
- The average website visitor spends up to 88% more time on websites with video.
- One Australian realtor reported that real estate listings with a feature video receive up to 400% more enquiries.
- After viewing an explainer video, 65% of executives went on to visit the website.
- Forrester researcher Dr. James McQuivey estimated that a minute of video equals 1.8 million words.
- In a survey, 90% of people who shop online reported finding explainer videos helpful when making decisions.
Need inspiration for creating an animated explainer video? Here are some of our favorites created by Biteable makers:
HINTS & TIPS
Explainer Video Checklist
What tone best suits your message – conversational, businesslike, factual or silly? Will the tone suit the target audience? Can you explain what your video is about in 4 seconds or less? (If not, you might want…