It’s incredibly quick and easy to use the Biteable app and turn your creative advertising ideas into great-looking digital ad videos for mobile and desktop platforms. Advertises your business or event online. Use the simple Biteable software platform to create your own custom ads from hundreds of free options or, if you’d like to save even more time, simply choose one of our pre-designed video templates.
Edit a free online advertising video template with Biteable’s simple software platform
Make your own video online ads as quick as a flash. Using one of our free advertising video templates, you’ll be off to a great start creating an ad that works for mobile and desktop digital platforms.
- Choose an advertising video template you like – we’ve listed three suggestions below
- Sign up or Log in to Biteable
- Start editing the customisable version of your chosen video ad template
Tips For Advertising Your Business With An Online Video
- Be creative. Avoid clichés and don’t copy what your competitors do or your digital advertising will get lost. Try an approach that people won’t be familiar with and you will have bought a valuable few seconds of their online attention.
- Be relevant. People will ignore your ads unless they can quickly and easily identify a benefit of using your business.
- Be brief. You only have a short time before someone loses interest so focus on one key aspect of your business rather than trying to list everything. This is particularly important for mobile advertisements.
- Repetition works. The more people see your logo, hear your jingle and read your tagline, the more likely they are to remember your business and what it does.
- Be playful. People are more likely to remember your online video advertising if it has a little bit of personality.
Part of me wants to tell the world and part of me wants to keep you a secret. Please pass on to the team that you are on the right path to being the best and simplest to use.
You’ve Made Your Digital Video Advertisement, What Now?
- Social Media. The big social media sites are YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Get on the ones you think will be the most used by your customers and maintain an ‘advertising’ presence. This means you need to post new videos semi-regularly, and it helps a lot if you tell stories, impart useful or interesting information and really sell your business as being an impartial authority in your field.
- Mailouts. Many businesses use different techniques for collecting email addresses that we won’t go into here, but once you’ve got the addresses it is easy to send your online videos to a wide audience.
- Put it on your Website. Because of the way they work, the more original content you have, the more likely web search engines like Google are to drive traffic to your website.
Here are some of the great advertising videos created by some of our Biteable makers:
Make Videos For Facebook
Why Post Videos to Facebook? Facebook has more users than Twitter and Instagram combined, and most businesses now have a Facebook page, some even regarding it as critical to their success. Pictures and text make up the bulk of content…
Make Videos For Twitter
Research has shown that people are far more likely to click on a Twitter link that features video than anything else, so if you’re trying to maintain a presence on Twitter, producing video content should be high on your list…