There are all kinds of reasons to use video infographics as part of your digital marketing strategy. They’re engaging, entertaining and informative - who doesn’t love a good infographic? Become an expert infographic maker in less time than it takes to create a paragraph of detailed text. Choosing from the huge range of template designs and pre-made scenes, Biteable is the perfect tool to quickly edit and make free infographic videos.
How to create an infographic using a video template and Biteable’s infographic maker
The Biteable infographic maker helps you create a stand-out video quickly and easily – anyone, regardless of skill, can create an infographic in no time. Biteable beats the usual infographic apps with its simple tools and free templates that work for both mobile and desktop digital platforms.
- Choose the video infographic template you like – we’ve listed six suggestions below
- Sign up or Log in to Biteable
- Start editing the customisable version of your chosen infographic template
Why make a video infographic?
- They’re engaging. 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual and most people are what are called ‘visual learners’. Because of the way our brains work, we retain visual information i.e. infographics, much more readily than information received by audio or text.
- They’re attractive. Not only are neat visuals fun to look at, but 46.1% of people report that they judge the credibility of a website by its design. If you create a great-looking infographic video you’ll look authoritative, people will trust you and will be far more likely to listen to your message.
- They’re true. Most infographics are made up from statistics and incontrovertible facts gathered through scientific methodology. This means that the content of infographics are, to the best of human knowledge, undeniably true, and there’s no better way to argue your point than from a position of absolute certainty.
- They’re fun. There’s no denying it, everyone loves a good statistic. They’re short and easily digestible while increasing our understanding of the world. But more than that, if you choose your statistics and facts carefully, and structure the delivery just right, they can be totally hilarious too.
- They’re shareable. It’s become so easy to share videos on social media that popular ones can get several million views. If you make a fun and entertaining video infographic, people will share it with their friends and it will be seen by lots of people. If it’s on your website, people might also backlink to it, making it far more likely to rank higher in Google searches.
- They’re compact. Imagine how many words it would take to accurately describe a picture. The picture communicates this information instantly! Stories told visually convey meaning far faster than any other medium, which means you can pack far more information into a much more compact space.
Hey Biteable, thanks for making me look like a genius today!
Here are some of the great infographic videos made for free by some of our Biteable creators, from ‘scratch’ or from a pre-made template: