Biteable is the perfect online editing tool to create video intros for your YouTube channel, blog or video. Choose from hundreds of different video styles and effects and add your own color, music and logo, or just use one of our pre-made templates
Video Intro Templates
A video intro can mean either a short title screen or screens at the start of a video, or a video that explains what something is about. Here we will be talking specifically about title screens, but Biteable also allows you to create great Explainer Videos.
If you’re making videos as a business, you’ll be aware that just blazing in to your video content straight away is akin to just opening the door and walking into someone’s house without knocking. A far more stylish and professional way of going about it is to make an intro that gently leads into the main content of the video.
"This website is great. It's easy and fun to use even on my mobile device. I want to thank all of you at biteable.com"
Things to remember when making a video intro:
- Make a good first impression. Your intro will be the first thing your audience will see, so it’s worth spending the time to make it really good. If it’s fun and recognisable, people will be more likely to engage with the content and share your video.
- Make it short & sweet. A good intro is usually fairly quick, no more than 20 seconds (preferably between 5-10), and has a minimal amount of text or voiceover, so put minor but potentially long-winded details in an outro (or better yet, don’t put them in at all).
- Make it tell the story. Your intro needs to convey who you are and what you’re about, and what the video is about.
- Brand it. There’s a reason big companies have logos and colors. It helps people to recognize and remember your product and the more familiar people are, the more likely they are to come back.
How to make a video intro or outro:
- Choose an intro or outro video template you like – we’ve listed a few suggestions at the top of this page
- Sign up for free, or Log in to your Biteable account
- Begin editing the customisable version of your chosen template
- Choose from our vast selection of animated scenes in many different styles
- Add your own text, photos, colors and music to make the video your own
- Download your finished creation to add to the beginning or end of your videos