Animation Creator Software
The easy 2D and 3D animation software app that's free for creators of online videos.
Videos are one of the best ways to communicate with business customers, colleagues or friends. Research has shown that video ads have a higher click-through rate than any other digital format, and one of the most popular, versatile and engaging formats in video is animation. Biteable's animation software tools give access to hundreds animated scenes in different styles of of 2d and 3d animation for you to create great videos - too easy!
Use the easy animation creator software to edit a free 2d or 3d video template with Biteable’s online app
Make your own 2d or 3d animation as easy as can be – even kids can create an animated video in no time. Biteable beats the usual animator computer programs with its simple tools and free templates that work for both mobile and desktop digital platforms.
- Choose the 2d or 3d animation video template you like – we’ve listed three suggestions below
- Sign up or Log in to Biteable
- Start editing the customisable version of your chosen video template
What are the real advantages of simple animation software?
- Animation is ageless, genderless and raceless. Animation makes it easy to hit an extremely wide demographic because it is not necessarily linked to any specific age, gender or race, making it a truly global language.
- Better information retention. According to Brain Rules by John Medina, if we hear a piece of information, three days later we’ll only remember 10% of it. If we add a relevant picture (or video), we’ll remember 65% of it.
- Animation looks great on mobiles. Currently, 50% of mobile traffic is online video. Because of its simple, stylized nature, both 2d and 3d animation can look bolder and clearer on a small mobile screen.
- Longer video engagement rates. Animation is fun, engaging and visually dynamic, which means it’s easier to keep the attention of on-the-fence viewers longer.
"From my perspective the ease of use is the main seller, I can create a video in under 15 minutes that is high quality."
Animation Software Can Do Things That Live Action Can’t
- Animation can literally do anything. If you want a unicorn wearing a tutu riding the Loch Ness Monster through space, animation can do it. Live action only dreams of being able to do what animation does every day.
- Seamlessly integrate brand colours and logo. With an animated video you can limit and control colors more easily than with a live action video, tying your business brand more effectively to your promotional message. Clean, vector-style images will cohere with most modern logos better than live footage too.
- Keep it simple. Any message should be pared down to the bare essentials in order to communicate effectively. When presented with material containing simple text and graphics, people are more likely to ‘get’ your message and retain the information.
- Look professional. If you’re using video for your business, animation looks slick and polished because it’s easy to achieve naturally high production values compared to a badly lit and poorly acted video shot on someone’s smartphone.
Here are some of the great animation videos made for free by some of our Biteable creators: